bleedingcool.com – Matt Funk went to ECCC for Bleeding Cool. This is what he discovered; There is lots of random stuff I talked to creators about at ECCC wandering the show floor that I thought was interesting or amusing but didn’t necessarily warrant an article by itself. Here are but a few: –Anthony Del Col of IDW’s Kill Shakespeare says they’ve been approached with several offers to do a film adaptation but have rejected them all so far. –Del Col also told me that there are unofficial plans to do a sequel, set on a certain island from the Bard’s plays.
Created by jetli 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915