guardian.co.uk – Based on a romantic bestseller by Nicholas Sparks, this old-fashioned tearjerker features Zac Efron (star of the High School Musical series and, more interestingly, Me and Orson Welles) as a marine sergeant who finds a photograph of a good-looking American blonde in the rubble after a firefight in Iraq. Believing it to be a talisman that saved his life, he follows a trail that leads to a small Louisiana town and becomes detraumatised through his relationship with the woman portrayed, her cute son, her jealous ex-husband and her dotty mom.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915