fb.indiewire.com – Alright, you hopefully read our Tribeca Film Festival review of Nicholas Stoller's "The Five Year Engagement" this morning. We hear that It's a sweet and funny comedy that veers off in tangents, but fortunately, it never loses its way. Hot on its heels comes the info of the accompanying soundtrack EP, a brief five song set with some interesting and comical connections.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915