feedproxy.google.com – Listen up, Cumberbitches: The first estate was the clergy, the second the nobility, the third the peasantry, the fourth the press, and “The Fifth Estate” is all Benedict Cumberbatch, who in Bill Condon’s painstaking WikiLeaks movie gives us the not the Julian Assange we know, but rather the Julian Assange we want.
Created by donnieyen 2 years 37 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915