moviehole.net – “Captain America 2″ Walt Disney Studios has announced a release date for Marvel Studios’ sequel to the blockbuster ”Captain America: The First Avenger” on April 4, 2014. The second installment will pick-up where the highly anticipated Marvel’s ”The Avengers” (May 4, 2012) leaves off, as Steve Rogers continues his affiliation with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D and struggles to embrace his role in the modern world. “The Avengers” A new TV spot offers up some new footage from next months big superhero blockbuster : “Ben 10″ Series creators Duncan Rouleau and Steven Seagle gave MTV an update on where things currently lie with the live-action “Ben 10″ movie.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915