deadline.com – “Sumner owns a majority of the outstanding shares and has never pretended to be anything other than a benevolent dictator” corporate governance expert Robert A.G. Monks says regarding Redstone’s decision to skip Viacom’s annual shareholder meeting in New York on Thursday. The chairman will deliver a video address, but won’t attend due to an unspecified but “unavoidable conflict,” the company says.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 12 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915