bleedingcool.com – Gavin Lees writes for Bleeding Cool from Stumptown; One of the best things about Stumptown is that its indie status leaves it free of promotional panels, and instead it feels more like a conference, with the panels allowing creators and fans the ability to indulge their passion for art and creativity together.
Created by jetli 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915