deadline.com – The company’s U.S. shares are down nearly 8% in pre-market trading after it said that it lost about $6.4B in the fiscal year that ended in March — up from the $2.7B loss it projected in February. The difference is due to a $3.7B tax charge which Sony says is “primarily due to the establishment of valuation allowances against certain deferred tax assets, predominantly in the U.S.” Sony’s new CEO Kazuo Hirai told analysts that “while the Pictures and Music businesses based in the U.S.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915