comingsoon.net – Universal Pictures' Snow White and the Huntsman opens in theaters on June 1st, and if it's as successful as the studio hopes it will be, they would like to continue the franchise, naturally. Universal chief Ron Meyer talked to The Hollywood Reporter about how they could possibly accomplish that.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915