movieline.com – Brava to the dewy-cheeked Kristen Stewart, who opened Snow White and the Huntsman, the weekend's number one movie, by swinging a sword and championing girl power without having to kiss a single vampire! (Those two hunky human suitors and the riveting fabulosity that was Charlize Theron didn't hurt, either.) Nice to see girls ruling while boys drooled over the box office -- well, their male-driven movies (Men in Black 3, Avengers, Battleship), anyway.
Created by brucelee 3 years 50 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915