screenrant.com – Talks of who should direct Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games, started long before it was even rumored that director Gary Ross wouldn’t be returning. So now that Ross has confirmed that he won’t be returning to direct the sequel, a short list of directors to helm Catching Fire has emerged – and it reveals that we could be in store for quite a sequel. In the past few days since Ross relieved himself of duties as a director, Lionsgate has been compiling a list of names that they believe would fit their criteria.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915