deadline.com – Serenity Media Group announced today that it is establishing a $150 million film fund in cooperation with China Lion Culture Media Co. Ltd., in an unprecedented effort to bridge the film industries in Hollywood and China. The two parties will work closely to produce two to four Sino-US co-production films each year. We are looking for partners to co-produce and co-finance projects with global box office potential.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915