hollywood-elsewhere.com – Michael Woods' London Review of Books piece on Vincente Minnelli's The Bad and the Beautiful led me to this clip. Woods describes it as "the one truly terrible moment" in the film, and he's right. The scene is labored and campy (Elaine Stewart's acting as "that low woman Lila" is awful) but -- but!
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915