guardian.co.uk – In this ultra-violent thriller our own Jason Statham, the British national diving star turned screen tough guy, protects a sweet little Chinese mathematical genius from Russian andChinese mafiosi as well as bent cops doing the bidding of a corrupt mayor of New York. The names of some of America's finest talents (among them producers Lawrence Bender and Kevin Spacey, costume designer Ann Roth and cinematographer Stefan Czapsky) appear on the credits.
Created by jetli 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565