deadline.com – Robert Zemeckis is making a major move into television, inking a deal with Fox TV Studios. Under the overall pact, the Back To The Future writer/director Zemeckis and his producing partner Jack Rapke will develop and produce original programming for cable through their company ImageMovers. “Bob and Jack are a rare breed, as gifted and accomplished creatively as they are in production; we are excited and determined to make them as much of a dynamic brand in television as they are in film”, said FtvS president David Madden.
Created by theothersenhman 3 years 41 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915