fb.indiewire.com – Granted, the premise -- some old dudes have a bachelor party in Las Vegas -- sounds like it was pitched by a douchebag exec during a studio meeting (and who knows, maybe it was), but if it gives us the opportunity to see Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro spar, who are we to quibble?
Created by brucelee 4 years 1 week ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915