deadline.com – EXCLUSIVE: Roadside Attractions has acquired U.S. rights to Blue Like Jazz, the Steve Taylor-directed film that will have its world premiere in the Narrative Spotlight section of SXSW on March 13. The film is based on the Donald Miller semi-autobiographical bestseller. It was adapted by the author, the director and Ben Pearson.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 13 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915