feedproxy.google.com – As the sequel to a remake of an original with no sequel, WRATH OF THE TITANS stands as both a cauldron of possibilities and perhaps the quintessential follow-up film that no one asked for. Yes, the dark and self-serious 2010 CGI-driven re-imagining of 1981's beloved Ray Harryhausen swansong CLASH OF THE TITANS did do awfully well for itself at the box office, but then again, as the first 3D movie out of the gate post "Avatar" (and boasting that film's star as the heroic Perseus), its success was practically pre-ordained by the gods.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915