feedproxy.google.com – To say that Marvel and its new parent company, Disney, has a lot riding on The Avengers (or Avengers Assemble as it is being released as in the UK and some other territories), is a colossal understatement. Ever since the success of Jon Favreau's Iron Man in 2008, Marvel Studios has been openly working towards this movie.
Created by brucelee 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915