feedproxy.google.com – Fiercely funny, savage and wise, Bobcat Goldthwait's God Bless America is the best American comedy I've seen in a very, very long time. It's an ungainly film because Goldthwait is still developing his skills as a director. That means some scenes are scorchingly well-executed, while others land with a thud, reminiscent of a stand-up comic.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915