thewrap.com – A Los Angeles jury on Friday found that Jack Kavanaugh, father of Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, defrauded his former friend Victor Sands in the sale of a phony Picasso. It awarded Sands close to $3.5 million in damages. Jack Kavanaugh was ordered to pay Sands $250,000 in punitive damages, and the jury awarded Sands an additional $3.2 million in compensatory damages. Related Articles: Execs Exit, Money Tight -- Ryan Kavanaugh Needs a Miracle, but Christmas Is Coming Pablo Picasso Would Have Loved 'Dark Shadows' Aloha!
Created by jackiechan 4 years 22 hours ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915