fb.indiewire.com – Like seemingly every other network and streaming service, the film-focusedReelzChannel is looking to get further into the realm of scripted series. Previously focused onprogramming about movies in theaters, on DVD and on premium channels (like "Maltin on Movies" and "Naked Trailers"),Reelz has also been filling out its schedule with syndicated sitcoms like "Wings" and "3rd Rock From The Sun" and the occasional network premiere like Sarah Palin doc "The Undefeated," which took place the same weekend as the premiere of HBO's "Game Change" in what many assumed was a calculated bit of counterprogramming. Reelz has also made itself the home of the Steven Seagal-scripted series "True Justice," in which the action star plays a former special forces agent turned undercover cop or something.
Created by jetli 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915