deadline.com – The host and producer of Like It Is, an influential public affairs show that aired on New York’s WABC, died today, about eight months after suffering from a stroke. He was 80. Noble joined the ABC flagship station in 1967, and soon anchored its weekend newscasts. Like It Is, which debuted in 1968, created the country’s largest collection of programs and documentaries on African-Americans.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915