fb.indiewire.com – So, what happens you happen to be the writer who penned the most anticipated movie of the summer/year? Everyone forgets you also wrote "The Darkest Hour" and gives you a big shiny new franchise to play with. That's what's happening with Jon Spaihts, the dude who wrote the initial draft of "Prometheus" that got Ridley Scott all hot and bothered before Damon Lindelof came on and did his rewrite magic.
Created by jetli 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915