guardian.co.uk – As broadcasters look for new ways to engage audiences, mobile apps and digital content are becoming increasingly importantCreating compelling online games and digital apps for factual TV programmes is a different, and sometimes tougher, ball game than it is to create apps for a big entertainment programme such as Britain's Got Talent on ITV or Million Pound Drop on Channel 4.When you are talking about providing more in-depth information to a history or factual show, adding a "digital dimension" can be relatively straightforward but, creating a game or some kind of interactive application can be more difficult to get right.
Created by brucelee 3 years 50 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915