feedproxy.google.com – Briefly: Just as Mad Max: Fury Road gears up to start production, Paramount is trying to get in on the post-apocalyptic action. The studio is in talks to buy Brian Duffield‘s script Monster Problems, which Shawn Levy will produce. (Levy produced The Watch and directed Date Night, Real Steel and the Night at the Museum films.) There aren’t a lot of details on the film so far, but THR calls the script “a post-apocalyptic road movie in the vein of Mad Max and Zombieland with a John Hughes-esque love story at its center.” (So, it really is like Zombieland, then, since that had its own vague stab at a John Hughes sorta romance at the center.) Levy is about to direct The Internship for Fox, which will re-team the Wedding Crashers duo of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, so it might be a couple months before we hear any further info about this one.
Created by theothersenhman 3 years 49 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915