fb.indiewire.com – Oscilloscope Laboratories has taken North American rights to Todd Louiso's divorce comedy "Hello I Must Be Going," which was one of the opening night films at this year's Sundance Film Festival. The film stars Melanie Lynskey as a a recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents at their suburban Connecticut home. The deal for the film was negotiated by WME Global's Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh for the filmmakers and David Fenkel for O-Scope. Oscilloscope is eyeing an August release for the film. Full press release below.
Created by jetli 4 years 11 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915