bleedingcool.com – Legal eagle Daniel Best sticks up the news (and legal evidence) that not only is Todd McFarlane Productions out of bankruptcy but has paid Neil Gaiman over a million dollars (to be said, of course, with the crook of your little finger on the corner of your mouth) for the privelege.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565