collider.com – A new trailer for Aaron Sorkin's upcoming HBO series The Newsroom has gone online. The first trailer played to the dramatic aspects of the series, but the new one hits on Sorkin's whip-smart dialogue almost to the point of self-parody (when Alison Pill's character talks about mixing up Georgia the state with Georgia the country, I could easily hear the dialogue coming out of Donna Moss' mouth). The new trailer also does a better job of laying out the plot and establishing the different characters and their relationships. Hit the jump to check out the trailer. The show stars Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer, John Gallagher Jr., Thomas Sadoski, Dev Patel, Olivia Munn, and Sam Waterston. The Newsroom premieres June 24th at 10/9c.
Created by brucelee 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915