screenrant.com – So far 2012 is shaping up to be a fairly good year for movies – and the biggest lineup of blockbusters is still on the way. Today we’ve rounded up some new movie clips and commercials from around the globe to share with you. We have TV ads that give us a look at Marvel’s lineup of superheroes for The Avengers, as well as the comic book-style action we’ll be seeing in the (hopefully improved) sequel, G.I.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915