collider.com – Hot on the heels of release date news for Captain America 2 and a new image of Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Disney has released a new 60-second TV spot for The Avengers. It focuses mainly on Steve Rogers’ story, with a few seconds of action thrown in for good measure. I’m excited for The Avengers as much as the next guy, but with the bounty of TV spots, trailers, and images that have been thrown our way I feel like I’ve seen half the movie already. Hopefully they’re keeping at least the last 1/3 of the movie away from the promotional material so I’m not recognizing every other scene from the marketing spots. Hit the jump to watch the TV spot. The film also stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and Samuel L.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915