feedproxy.google.com – Is there anything more pure and less corrupt that young love? That first sensation that comes when boys and girls start transitioning into men and women is a powerful charge. The feeling is so often mutually felt but rarely expressed in as gentle and kind a way as the way observed in Sujay Dahake's beautifully observed Marathi film, Shala (School).Mukund Joshi (Anshuman Joshi) is a 14 year-old boy, and Shirodkar (Ketaki Mategaonkar) is his female classmate in rural India in the mid '70s.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 2 days ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915