deadline.com – An NBC News probe found that a “seasoned” producer was responsible for as misleadingly edited clip of a 911 call the network broadcast during coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting, network sources told Reuters. More than half a dozen news staff were interviewed for the network’s internal investigation. The misleadingly edited 911 call placed by George Zimmerman just before he shot Trayvon Martin made it appear Zimmerman immediately told police Martin was black, but the full recording reveals that the neighborhood watch captain mentioned the teen’s race when responding to a question posed by the dispatcher.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915