feedproxy.google.com – The beaches of Normandy were most likely filled with many surprises on D-Day, but one of the most unexpected had to have been US soldiers finding a Korean man surrendering to them while wearing a German uniform. His footnote in history forms the basis of the most expensive Korean film ever made, My Way. Kim Jun-shik is a Korean farmer’s son who even as a young boy is known for his love of running.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915