deadline.com – Cate Shortland’s debut, Somersault, premiered in the Un Certain Regard section at Cannes in 2004 and starred the then-relative newcomer Abbie Cornish and a pre-Avatar Sam Worthington. Shortland picks up that film’s theme of the coming of age of a young girl with her second effort, Lore, based on the book The Dark Room by Rachel Seiffert.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915