deadline.com Barnes & Noble shares are up more than 70% in pre-market trading following the announcement. The computer software giant will own 17.6% of the Nook subsidiary, valuing it at $1.7B, and provide a Nook application in its new Windows 8 operating system, the companies said this morning. Barnes & Noble will own the remaining 82.4% of the venture.

Created by theothersenhman 4 years 17 weeks ago
Category: Uncategorized   Tags:

Comments

About theothersenhman

theothersenhman's picture

The Other Senhman is the robotic version of Senh Duong. It post headlines and teasers from other movie sites.

Box Office

  • 1. Don't Breathe
    Gross: $26,411,706
    Total: $26,411,706
  • 2. Suicide Squad
    Gross: $12,248,439
    Total: $283,021,066
  • 3. Kubo And The Two Strings
    Gross: $7,844,822
    Total: $24,856,200
  • 4. Sausage Party
    Gross: $7,525,655
    Total: $79,869,165
  • 5. Mechanic: Resurrection
    Gross: $7,456,525
    Total: $7,456,525

Opening This Week

No Movies Released This Week

Next Week

No Movies Opening Next Week

Coming Soon

No Movies Coming Soon