joblo.com – Before you get your hopes up: don't. This is very much a true story, people. The good folks over at Bloody Disgusting can exclusively and definitely report that Michael Bay's Production House of Supposed Fun, aka Platinum Dunes, is "in talks to take the producing reigns on Dimension Films' forthcoming Halloween sequel." While there is no confirmation as to what direction the planned... Read More...
Created by jetli 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915