joblo.com – In my experience with posters there are really two possible purposes for any particular design - either the folks at marketing want to draw the potential audience in with a gripping visual that encapsulates one of the thematic threads of the movie's story or the struggle of its characters or something such as that, or else they want to raise awareness that a new entry in a popular franchise will soon be in... Read More...
Created by jetli 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915