screenrant.com – Not long after Iron Man 2 hit theaters in 2010, Marvel Studios’ President of Production Kevin Feige revealed during a press conference that Marvel was chatting with Scarlett Johansson to develop concepts for a potential Black Widow spin-off film. Black Widow of course, is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent first introduced in Iron Man 2 who appears in a more prominent role in The Avengers this week, and with the character’s profile and popularity increasing as a result, there’s an even greater chance of Black Widow solo film becoming a reality alongside additional confirmed “appearances.” It’s not only the sexy Russian spy who has solo film potential, but Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye character (and Black Widow’s partner) as well.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915