screenrant.com – With The Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, and Dark Knight Rises all occupying the minds of superhero movie fans right now, it’s sometimes hard to remember that this little guy called Superman has his own movie coming out next summer – but indeed, Man of Steel is on the way. While director Zack Snyder continues production on his highly-anticipated (and much-debated) reboot of the Superman movie franchise, we’ll have to settle for promo materials like today’s Man of Steel banner to sate our appetites. For those who don’t know, Man of Steel will continue the evolution of Superman started by DC Comics’ recent “New 52″ reboot.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915