screenrant.com – It must be nice working for Starz and knowing a second season has already been ordered before your program even premieres. Early renewals aren’t uncommon in the realm of pay-cable networks, HBO does it all the time, and Starz has treated Spartacus and Boss to the same good news as they did Magic City.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 54 min ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915