bleedingcool.com – When Judge Joe’s new movie Dredd finally comes along in September, we’ll be looking for it to wipe the bad taste of Danny Cannon out of our mouths. Chief among its weapons will be Karl Urban, in the title role, and Lena Headey as the film’s antagonist, Madeline “Ma Ma” Madrigal. Described in the script as an obese septuagenarian with heavy scarring, you can guess which two thirds of that went out the window when they cast Lena Headey in the role. Here’s our first look, I believe, at how Ma Ma will appear on screen. Headey has described the part, as she sees it, to Hero Complex: She’s a prostitute who then kills her pimp and takes over his drug-running business. And Ma-Ma is a bit of a man-hater. I think of her like an old great white shark who is just waiting for someone bigger and stronger to show up and kill her.
Created by brucelee 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915