bleedingcool.com – Adi Tantimedh writes for Bleeding Cool; WARNING: SPOILERS FOR PROMETHEUS Of course everyone will see PROMETHEUS. It’s Ridley Scott not only returning to Science Fiction for the first time since 1982, it’s also a prequel to ALIEN. We all want to like it. We hope it’s brilliant. Yes, it looks grand and expensive and gorgeous, and would have been a good film if the script wasn’t rubbish. PROMETHEUS is like the sexiest, most gorgeous supermodel you’ve ever seen.
Created by jetli 3 years 50 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915