deadline.com – A month into its run, Lifetime’s new Jennifer Love Hewitt drama series The Client List has been renewed for a second season with a 15 episodes, up from 10 for Season 1. The pickup was expected following the series’ strong ratings start. The Client List opened with 2.8 million viewers on April 8 to log Lifetime’s most watched series debut since the 2009 premiere of Drop Dead Diva, which also averaged 2.8 million viewers, and the second largest premiere viewership in the last 5 years, only behind the 2007 launch of Lifetime’s flagship drama Army Wives.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915