screendaily.com – The amount comprises $128m in new financing from new and existing investors and a $150m credit facility structured and arranged by JPMorgan, Bank Of America, Royal Bank Of Canada and UBS.
Created by brucelee 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915