bleedingcool.com – A kids’ film about assisted suicide doesn’t sound like the most commercial of propositions, but I’ve been following Patrice Leconte‘s next pretty closely, and it’s only drawn me in deeper every step of the way. The latest trailer for The Suicide Shop has some great new gags, and a laurel announcing the film’s selection as part of next Month’s Festival de Cannes.
Created by brucelee 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915