bleedingcool.com – Dr Manolis Vamvounis writes for Bleeding Cool; This is what happened last week in comics: In the much-hyped AVENGERS VS X-MEN #1, the main event seems to be the new Nova’s crash-landing into New York (that apparently has even a god like Thor declaring “MADNESS”). Nova brings with him warning of the Phoenix Force’s imminent arrival on Earth that in turn brings Captain America to Utopia for an audience with Cyclops, and some serious finger-pointing: Everyone from Cyclops to Captain America and even President Obama seem to have concluded beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Phoenix is coming for Hope Summers, the “mutant messiah” (and she does produce a familiar light-show to prove them right in this issue). Captain America wants to restrain the girl (I assume), Cyclops is hoping the Phoenix might reignite the muted mutant genome and undo the Decimation effect.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915