screenrant.com – It will be interesting to see how exactly the Marvel movie universe changes in the aftermath of The Avengers. The next film in line following Joss Whedon’s superhero extravaganza, Iron Man 3 already looks to set a precedent by tackling a famous comic book storyline that not only breaks away from the narrative format of previous Marvel Studio efforts – but would also force the Tony Stark character (Robert Downey Jr.) to literally evolve. Marvel President Kevin Feige is already hyping the idea that the third Iron Man movie will shake things up, more than fans might expect (take that boast with a grain of salt).
Created by jackiechan 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915