darkhorizons.com – Riley Keough, Julia Garner, Bill Sage and Wyatt Russell have all joined the cast of "Stake Land" director Jim Mickle’s new project "We Are What We Are" for Memento Films says Screen Daily. Keough and Garner to play two sisters in the Catskills region in New York State who, after the death of their mother, are forced into cannibalism by their father (Sage) as part of family tradition. Russell will play a young deputy in love with Keough’s character.
Created by brucelee 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915