joblo.com – GQ is currently running an extraordinarily insightful piece on the genesis of Joss Whedon and how he came to finally be where he is now, and while the piece as a whole is one of the most worthwhile articles I've read in a long time there was one particular tidbit buried in there that I think is well worth sharing. Originally, before Nolan came along, Whedon was working to develop his own post-Schumacher take... Read More...
Created by brucelee 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915